Monday, May 20, 2013

Feeling some kind of way today......DAY ONE!

Ok....why oh why does it take FOREVER to lose the weight but takes no time at all to gain it back???  Well I have gained!  I am 14 lbs away from where I started (started at 263)!  UGH!  So embarassing! 

What happened???? 


LIFE!

I've been dealing with an ill husband for the past year (still dealing with it)...So a lot of my responsibilities at home have changed/increased which has in turn, left  me extremely tired.  So what do I do?  Get take out....or just grab something to eat.....No workouts happen because....I am too tired!

Well I am 14 lbs away from where I started on Jan 1, 2011.  I shall not get back to that number!  So I restarted by shopping this weekend.  Got lots of fresh fruits and veggies as well as boneless skinless chicken breasts, and fish.

 
I tracked everything I was going to put in my mouth before dinner last night, so I am prepared with my road map for success today!
 
Everything is listed here except breakfast....which was an egg puff which is 3 points.  So I have 19 allotted for dinner.  Also, I changed my weigh in day BACK TO MONDAY....Always go back to what works....and that does!  With Wednesday weigh in, my thoughts were, if I over did it on the weekends, I would have a couple of days to make up for it.  Well guess what, I didn't make up for it and I am paying the price for it.

My ultimate reason for getting back on the straight an narrow....MY DAUGHTER!  She loves me....I mean, really really loves me.....I mean, I know you are reading thinking, well duh she does. But she hates for me to be out of her sight!  I can't even go to the potty by myself!  or take a shower by myself.  I always have two little bitty eyes looking in at me (glass shower doors...LOL)  I can't bear to know what would happen if I were not around for her.  She is my motivation!  So I gotta get with it!  So far, great!  If it's not raining at lunch I might take a walk.  But I will definitely work out this afternoon.  Gonna pull out my Kickboxing DVD again....

Have a great day!  I'll update again later.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment