Monday, April 1, 2013

My Confessions....

Yep...these are my confessions!

It has been an up and down few months....having an ill husband and taking on more responsibilities has allowed me to neglect to keep up with my journey....but after today's weigh in, I am more determined than ever to get going again....

I have gained back about 18 of the 48 total pounds that I lost between Jan 2011 and now. I'm embarrassed by it but motivated, definitely motivated to get back into it. Feel like I've let my WW friends down...I've let myself down.

Went to the movies today....shared medium popcorn with my hubby....no butter but still....wasn't hungry but that smell drew me in. I'm weak when it comes to two foods.....popcorn and cookies!

Please support me in this effort to turn this back around! I am changing my weigh in day to Wednesday....hopefully that day will work better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment