Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I KNEW IT!!!!

That scale that I weighed on yesterday was soooo wrong!  Told me I had gained 12 lbs since Saturday!!!!  I was supposed to do my official weigh in yesterday but decided to delay it until I was able to weigh in on my own scale this morning.  Well....here are the results:




I have lost another 1.5 lbs!  I'm at 230.5!!!!  WAHOO!!!!  Started this journey on Jan 3rd at 263!!!!  AND NOW Your girl is almost in the 220s!

What did I do differently this week????  I ate extra weeklies!  14 of those suckas to be exact!  I am finding lately that when I do eat some of them, I tend to lose that week.  So I will no longer be afraid to use them.

on a sad note though....I lost another daily point.  :(   I have gone from 42 down to 37.  To some that may not mean a lot BUT to me.....THAT'S an entire Twizzler!!!!!

But i've got my weeklies and APs to make up for the points loss (if I need them).

No comments:

Post a Comment