Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 14/30.....Weigh In.....Uh Oh!

Well today was a dreaded weigh in.  Why?  Because I haven't worked out this week like I should have.  I have had this persistent cough for the last week that gets worse when I walk briskly, try my elliptical, etc.  So no working out.

Instead, I made sure to track EVERYTHING that went into my mouth.  Including the numerous cough drops that I had to suck on to keep from coughing my head off.

Well I stepped on my scale this morning and I am down....3 POUNDS!!!!  WAHOO!!!!!

I am still having this issue with my respiratory system so I am not sure how much activity I will get in this week.  Hopefully I am at the tail end of this.  My daughter's lasted 2 weeks....Wednesday will be one week for me but I am hoping mine doesn't last as long as hers did.

Oh and about that project I was working on????  The Lion King Cake???  I completed it and it was awesome, if I should say so myself.  See.......................



So until later.....


No comments:

Post a Comment