Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

Hello everyone!  Just checking in.  Did well today again with tracking!  Ate a meatless Tuesday up until Dinner.  Tuesday nights is our Chick FilA night so dinner was chicken strips (9) and small fries (7)....Breakfast was garden veggie omelet (3) and a banana (0), Lunch was leftover veggies from yesterday (7) and I had for snacks....Pear, banana, pomegranate seeds (Yay!  glad it's time for them again)...and smarties sweet tart rolls (did you know that two rolls is only 1 point???)

Didn't work out today.  Had lots to do tonight...Between preparing meals for tomorrow (I actually cooked ahead) and making Halloween Treats for work tomorrow, didn't make time to get my 20 minute cardio in....Boo!  But I DID stick to my tracking so I am happy.

Oh yeah, can't wait to work it out tomorrow!  Got a new song!!!

 Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment