Monday, November 5, 2012

Weigh in Monday

Well, I was going to change my weigh in day to Friday but Friday is not going to work for me. Why? well I found that since I am off every Thursday and Friday, it made me keep track of my foods and all but then after Friday, all I wanted to do was eat! So I changed back to Monday....I did weigh on Friday as I was supposed to and actually was up 1.4 lbs. But weighed in again today and I had lost those pounds. I actually weighed in the exact same today as I did last Monday. Sooooo having said that, I shall stick with Monday weigh ins for now.

FYI: weight watchers smart ones are on sale at Harris Teeter through the end of the day on Tuesday (tomorrow).....so I printed off a coupon for 3.00 off of 10. Plus they are buy one get one free with one ringing up at 1.49. So I stocked up and I am ready for the week! Gonna make it a great one! Will post after my workout tonight....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment