Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 5 of 84....I worked out for 3 hours!!!!

Yes!  I did!  3 hours so far this week!  That's so little considering that we have 168 hours in one week!  Monday's UBWO was 45 mins, Tuesday and Thursday's cardio workouts were 20 minutes each and then Wednesday's LBWO was 45 minutes, and Today's UBWO was 50.

Add it up!  180 minutes!  3 hours!   So little time that it takes to get moving.  We can all spare 3 hours out of our week to get this done, right???  Oh yeah, one more workout for this week (cardio tomorrow-20 minutes).....Yep, I did go over my goal of 3 hours but who cares!  I am going to complete one full week!

Worked my favorite body part tonight....ARMS!    Shoulder presses, shrugs, raises....Bicep curls--both regular and preacher...Triceps extensions, dips and kickbacks, Resistance band rows, wide dumbell rows, chest press, chest flyes and abdominal crunches---straight, obliques and knee lifts....Yep, I know. I am going to be sore BUT it will be worth it in the end.







I'll leave you with the song of the night......Kanye Weezie!

No comments:

Post a Comment