Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 2 of 84: Feeling Motivated!

Well, here I am!  Re-energizing!  Getting motivated again!   It's day 2!

Today's workout....CARDIO!  The killer high intensity 20 minute workout!  And yes, I am sweating!!!!

Did 1.05 miles in my 20 minutes....Trying to catch my breath as I write this...but I feel great! Glad it's over though...On to the next day!!!!







WHOOPS...gotta make a slight edit to my chart here....I will alternate upper and lower body so every other week there will be two days that I do either the UBWO or the LBWO....I'll move my free day around accordingly...But it will only occur once each week....



...and as usual, I will leave you with tonight's motivational workout song!  LOL  I am NOT A FAN OF CHRIS BROWN!!!!!  but having said that....this song is awesome to workout to....Keep up with this beat on your elliptical/treadmill....you are likely to pour sweat by the end...


No comments:

Post a Comment