Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 1 of 84....I can do this!

YOU PIG!

Exactly how I felt after this holiday weekend.  UGH!  Food Galore!!!!  Totally am disgusted at how I felt this morning!   Gained 1.8 lbs this week!!!!!   So with that said....

OK...Started a new challenge today.  I want to end 2012 with a bang!

Several years ago, my husband and I did the Body For Life challenge.  It is a 12 week challenge that incorporates healthy eating with an easy to follow workout regimen that will build muscle and burn fat.  I lost 25 lbs in 12 weeks the first time I did it.

I am going to PUSH myself for 5 weeks (til the end of the year) so that I can reach a short term goal that I have.  The plan is to do all 84 days though.

Day one is complete....Started at 7:28pm and ended at 8:20...Took a little longer because I did a set of abdominal exercises....


Arms after day one....Pumped!


And I shall leave you with one of my favorite songs by my favorite artist........


This song is best enjoyed with a great set of headphones with the bass UP!   OMG!  PUMPED!  (and yes...he did slip at the 1:00 mark....Saw it live!)  Can't Stop Won't Stop!

PS....Ced...the day that they add this to the xbox game....I'm getting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment