Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 4 of 84.....Ha....Better late than never!

Betcha thought I gave up.....NOT!   Did a little shopping this evening so that made for a later workout. Yes I was trying to come up with every excuse in the book not to do it....BUT I have the end goal in mind.  Again, I am motivated to do this just as I was when I began this journey.....

So tonight was cardio....Did another High Intensity elliptical workout.  I know it was intense because I did the same 20 minutes that I did on Tuesday except this time, I went a little farther distance....WOOT WOOT!

This one was hard since I worked lower body yesterday...OUCH...but I did it....And I am pouring sweat right now....Ready for the hot shower, lotion, baby powder...and then my bed...well after I watch Scandal....  :)






Well....I will leave you with the song of the night.....Hotness.....Not just Michael Ealy....but also the song!  Absolute awesomeness!  Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment