Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 1/30: Thanks Ced! :)

Ok...blogging twice in one day....WTH???  LOL
A college friend, Ced, is also doing WW.  Over the past month, he has been tracking, exercising and sharing his successes.  This dude has dropped like 25 lbs in one month!!!!  AMAZING!  WW works y'all if you just put in the work!
Having said that, I am going to start VALERIA'S 30-DAY CHALLENGE!  During this challenge, I will list my activities, my foods and just share my feelings and concerns about this journey.  So here goes....
Day One:  I have already eaten a large Honeycrisp apple (0), 1 Banana (0), Turkey Sausage (2), Toast (2) and a serving of Doritos (4).  Last night I made an awesome salad (well I made 5--for the week, of course).  This salad has Romaine (0), Spinach (0), tomatoes (0), cucumbers (0)--a sliver since I don't really care for them, 1T Pumpkin Seeds (1), 2oz Boars Head turkey (2), 1T cheese (1), 1T Real Bacon Bits (1), and will serve with 2T Naturally Fresh Lite Ranch (2).  Dessert will be No sugar added applesauce.  I have drank 1 1/2 bottles of water already today as well.  Remaining snacks include another large apple and another large banana and of course, more water.  Not sure about dinner yet.  I will have 18 points left so I think I might have another Salad and save some points for dessert!  Gotta have my SHOOGA!  LOL
12:47pm--OK...The devil totally tried to get me.  I ate my lunch and had 35 minutes to spare.  I could have sat on my ass and played around on my ipad...but I decided instead to WALK!!!!   Seemed like I ran it though since I had no idea how long it would take me to walk the distance I wanted.  Music definitely made it enjoyable as well as the fact that its cool out.  AND I have 10 minutes to spare before having to see my next patient.  Whoop Whoop!

6:26pm. Just ate dinner. Roasted chicken leg (4), zucchini (0), wild rice (4), roll (2), mini doughnuts (6)...I have 2 points remaining! I'm gonna totally do this. Taking day 1/30 pics tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment