Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 3/30: Better late than never, right???

I usually work out a little earlier than this but BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!!!
I almost looked for an excuse as to why I couldn't work out....

  • One of the light bulbs in the rec room is out...I can't see!!!!

  • My hamstrings are stinging from dead lifts yesterday

  • My pinky finger hurts


Well I did almost use one of those excuses...I am not telling which one!  :)  But anyhoo...I worked out.  Did cardio today to give my muscles a chance to rest.  30 minutes on the elliptical...and boy did I sweat!  Wow!  Did almost 1.5 miles in 30 minutes (1.47 miles to be exact) with an average ramp level of 3....I'm tired yes but again, lets see where I am in 27 more days!



What did I consume today????

  • Breakfast:  2 oz turkey sausage (2), toast (2)

  • Lunch: Single serving doritos (4), Salad (9)--see Monday for description of contents

  • Snacks:  Turkey pepperoni 17 slices (2), unsweetened applesauce (1), 2 bananas (0) Hershey's nuggets (at work....4pts), Watermelon (0)

  • Dinner:  Ham sandwich with fries (14) and a sugar cookie (3)


Earned 8 more APs....that's 17 so far this week!  Feeling great!

No comments:

Post a Comment