Monday, September 17, 2012

I've Failed????

Well at least that's how I felt when I got on the scale this am. I've gained a little, but I know why.  Ate out towards the end of the week last week for hubby's birthday and then really celebrated it yesterday.  It was a special day being that it was the FIRST time that he has ever had a birthday party.  And it was even more special since he has been ill.  All organized by his mom and grandmother, my task was making his cake.  Carrot Cake!  OMG!  It was good!  I only had one piece but I am sure even in that small piece, there was a million points!!!  Nah, not a million but many.  Also ate other things as well.  I didn't track yesterday or since Thursday as a matter of fact so I am content with what I saw today.  It's my fault.  Today is a new day.  I am committed to getting to my goal! 

As stated in the last blog post, I am totally slacking in the blogging department.  That, too helps keep me accountable.  So my goal this week is:  TO TRACK EVERYTHING!!!  GET MY EXERCISE IN and TO BLOG!




No comments:

Post a Comment