Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 2/30: Rickey Smiley Show or Workout????

Tonight is the premiere of The Rickey Smiley show....Who is this dude??? One of the funniest comedians on Earth!  Love him.  But he's not more important than my goal!  Soooooo DVR to the rescue!!!!  In the meantime....

Day 2/30: Ha!  Thought I gave up, huh???  Not a chance!  Just finished my workout.  Did a 15 minute warmup using Beat Burn Elliptical App....and I accomplished 1 mile in about 13 minutes!!!!  Woot Woot!  But I tell you, I wanted to curse that nice little lady out as she pushed me through the 15 minute workout!  Sheesh!

Afterwards, I did a weight workout.  Worked my favorite part SHOULDERS!!!  Also did Biceps, Triceps and hamstrings...DEADLIFTS ARE A BEAST!  Did an ab workout to end it all.

Look at that arm---those DELTS!!!  And that Yep...That's today 9/18/12




DAMN I FEEL GOOD (at least right now I do....tomorrow, OMG!  Will be so sore!  But no pain no gain, right?)  It's always the hardest to get it started but once it's done, you feel great!


FOOD EATEN AND TRACKED:
Breakfast:  Pepperoni egg puff (3), toast (2), banana (0)
Mid morning snack:  Boiled egg (2)
Lunch:  Salad (see previous entry for contents) (9), Serving of doritos (4), Hershey's nugget candy bars (7) (Why do so many people deliver candy to dental offices??? SMDH!)
Afternoon snack: Honeycrisp apple (0)
Dinner: Chick FilA Chargrilled Sandwich (7), Chick FilA fries-small (8), and for the sweets afterwards 1/2 serving of gummy bears (2)

So I used 44 points....Went into my extras but I'd rather do that early on in the week rather than later.  Earned 9APs....

Also did some photos to document where I am at this point...

The first picture is at my heaviest...The middle pic as well as the one to the extreme right are today's shots...to document me at the beginning of the challenge.


And one of my friends posted a split of her face today on facebook before and then after she has lost more than 50lbs. What a difference!!!  So I thought i'd do the same....


WOWZERS!!!  MOTIVATION!!!!  I've got this!





No comments:

Post a Comment