Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 5/30....I do know my numbers!

Yes, I do know that it should be day 4/30 BUT yesterday didn't happen....the workout that is....I did track but I didn't workout.  I think AF has me in a bitch mood....I just didn't feel like it yesterday.  Plain and simple.
But today is a new day, I am going to get the workout in EARLY since my hubby is off today....No excuses.
7:03pm
Began my workout by doing 20 minute warmup on my killer...Ahem...I meant Elliptical Trainer...LOL In said 20 minutes....well actually at about the 18th minute,




I reached ONE MILE!  Go girl!  Of course I am sweating like nobody's business but anyhoo....my garden tub awaits....But before then, I did get in some weights

  • Shoulders:  Shoulder press(5 lbs-12 reps, 8 lbs-12 reps, 12 lbs-8 reps); Lateral raises (5lbs-8 reps, 8 lbs-8 reps, 12 lbs-8 reps), Side raises (5lbs-8 reps, 8 lbs-8 reps, 12 lbs-8 reps) and Shrugs (20 lbs, 12 reps)

  • Biceps:  Reg Bicep dumbell curls (5lbs-12 reps, 8 lbs-12 reps, 12 lbs-12 reps), Preacher curls (12 lbs-12 reps)

  • Triceps: Triceps extension overhead (5 lbs-12 reps, 8 lbs-8reps, 12 lbs-8 reps) Dips: 12 reps OUCHIE!

  • Abs: Did many many reps....Kept up with the beat of Janet Jackson's LUV (see link below) ....And again I say OUCHIE!  


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4EpoQUTU7M
Great workout! 9APs earned.

Plan to do cardio as well as chest and legs tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment