Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 8/30......Hakuna Matata!!!

Well after missing yesterday's workout due to a project I am working on, I was determined to get in today's workout.  After I got the baby to bed, I got to it!

Started out with a 20 minute, 1 mile trek on the elliptical.  Then proceeded to weights.

Weight workout for tonight:

  • CHEST: Chest Presses, Dumbell Flyes, and push ups 
  • HAMSTRINGS: Dead lifts...and lots of them! Legs are going to be dead tomorrow.  LOL
  • ABS:  Crunches and pelvic thrusts....(yeah, there is such a thing...LOL)
Planned workout for tomorrow....Cardio only....so that's another trek on the elliptical!  I really do love that thing! (no sarcasm...I really do!)  Feels like dancing since I keep up with my music.  So much fun...

Did I say that????



Project I am working on?   Replicating this wonderful cake by Peggy of Peggy Does Cakes.....Working on the figures....Can I get activity points for that???  Heck it took 5 hours to sculpt Simba!  SHEESH!


Until tomorrow.......Hakuna Matata!

No comments:

Post a Comment