Friday, June 24, 2011

So glad I did it!!!!

It was about 9:45pm tonight.  I had not yet worked out.  I had been sitting here, listening to music, downloading new music and making new playlists.  And decided I was not going to mess up this week by not working out tonight.....so I hopped on the elliptical and you know how the rest goes.



Totally am glad I did it!  I feel great!  I am earning more APs than I have ever earned.  I am seeing changes!!!  And so are other people.  I have more energy.  I love this new lifestyle!


So after my workout, I continued to listen to my music and Jamie Foxx's "I Don't Need It" came on....OMG!  I danced for another 5 minutes...and earned another point....Don't think anyone can listen to that song without dancing.....Check it out on Youtube. 

To make it easier for you, here is the link:


If you don't dance, then something is wrong with YOU!  

*smile*


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this CD!!! So many good dance tracks! I never thought to add him to my playlists. Good call!

    ReplyDelete