Monday, June 27, 2011

Wobble Wobble!!!!

Well tonight I decided that I would try to add to my elliptical time....And it worked!  I added 5 minutes for a total of 20 minutes to warm up.....It was TOTALLY easy!!!  How????  I had a great music playlist.  Sing along, "dance" along....time just ticks away.

Well after the elliptical, I spent about a half hour lifting weights.  Tonight's routine.....



And after the weight lifting, I did 10 straight minutes of abdominal crunches, knee lifts, and pelvic tilts....10 minutes might not sound like a lot but try it and see if your belly doesn't burn about 30 seconds into it!

AND after all of that....the Wobble song came on and I did the routine not once but twice.  That's a workout!  And I loved every minute of it.  If you don't know about the Wobble, here is a link to a video that I absolutely love.  Easy to learn from this.


Wow....Can't believe exercise can be so fun!  I used to dread it but now I look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment