Monday, June 20, 2011

Weigh In Monday

Well I did it! I made it to the 220s! Never thought I would ever see that number again! But low and behold, I did this morning!

229.5!

And this was after a weekend of Father's Day dinners, eating out, lots of baking....I am so glad I decided to embark on this journey. Now that I have been doing this for a while, I can truly say that this is soooo easy! I am more Food Smart now and I have been eating more fruits and veggies than I ever have before!

Now I need to commit to working out...Why not start today???

Plan is, after dinner digests, I will do about 10 minutes of elliptical to warm up and then do an upper body workout. Yeah, that's what I will do.

I'll keep you all posted!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment