Thursday, June 23, 2011

Trader Joes!!!! I love it!!!


Here we go again!!!!  Today's trip was totally for the purpose of buying Maya some more breaded chicken breasts BUT this time, I was really wanting them because I wanted to try Danica's recipe for Buffalo Chicken Breast salad.

Well while I was there, I found some other goodies!


Got some Romaine Lettuce, breaded chicken breasts, thick turkey bacon, frozen green beans, avocados, tomatoes, onion, plums and a huge bag of clementines!!!

The clementines are tiny but they are soooo sweet!  Love them!

Now for that buffalo chicken salad.....Doesn't it look good???


I won't tell anyone that you just licked your computer screen!!!!

This was absolutely the best salad I have ever fixed!  I cooked the chicken breasts as directed, diced it up and tossed it in Texas Pete!!!  The Blue cheese dressing  is light.  But the taste didn't reflect that.  It was so good!  And for 6 points total???  I will take it!

Followed that up with a vitatop brownie with ff whipped cream. What a yummy and filling lunch!


**so next time I must find the salted chocolates!!!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment