Saturday, June 11, 2011

Water water water!

Last week, I weighed one or two days after my weigh in day and was becoming frustrated because it looked like I was gaining even after beginning to exercise. Well It felt like AF was on her way. But she never showed (It could have been my TOM but with this Mirena IUD, I never know if this is going to be the month my bleeding actually stops.) Anyhow, I have been peeing like crazy! And I stepped on the scale this morning and it appears that I'm losing that water weight.

This mornings weight???

229.5! Yes the 220s! They are in sight! Not counting this weight today but I am hopeful that it's on the way!   LIKE MONDAY!!!

If I can maintain this, it will be a 2.5 lbs loss for the week!!!!

*This exercising thing actually works!

PS...Going shopping for that new scale TODAY!!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment