Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WHAT THE HELL?

Ok....I am getting frustrated too! It's only Wednesday. I weigh in on Monday's so that was two days ago. I have been walking everyday since Saturday. I have eaten maybe 2 activity points but none of my weeklies... I have been trying to eat a variety this week rather than the same old same old....I have only eaten out once (Bojangles supremes for dinner yesterday)....I do feel a little crampy so I am sure that "heifer AF" is on the way  Having said that....

I have been weighing each morning (I know I know....bad) and the scale is going UP and not down....WHY? It's like I have gained 2 lbs since Monday!!!! 



I am not letting this get to me!  I can do this.  I will add more water....(I know my insides are already swimming!  LOL) and wait it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment