Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hot diggety dang!

This workout was a killer!!!!   Instead of playing my Cardio playlist in progression from slow song to fast, I placed it on shuffle and decided that I would keep up to the beat of the music on the elliptical.  WELL I knew this was going to be something when the first song was PERCOLATOR (Cajmere) and the second was GREEN LIGHT (John Legend/Andre 3000)....


I actually hit the 1 mile mark in less than half the time....But by that point, I was exhausted!  But I pushed myself and I completed the workout....Just a little shy of last night's distance.....


But again, I am determined....I will get it!

I followed the elliptical workout with about 30 minutes of lower body training--lunges, squats, deadlifts....then ended as I always do with Ab work....about 15 minutes of it.  I FEEL GOOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment