Monday, July 25, 2011

Weigh In Monday....

Guess what y'all????   I lost the weight I gained over the last two weeks plus some!!!!   Last week's weigh in was 230.5 and today....


Yep that's right!  I lost 5.5 lbs this week!!!!  WAHOO!!!  I am too excited.

What did I do differently????   I tracked EVERY morsel that went into my mouth...not going over my daily points (well I think I used 2 APs)  AND I kept my goal in mind the entire week.  I want to hit ONEderland!!!!

No I didn't work out much this week.  But I am glad the scale showed what it did....EVEN WITH AF in the house!!!!

But one thing DOES make me sad.....I LOST A FRIGGIN POINT!!!!    Down to 36 daily points.....


That's ok though.  Just means I am doing what I am supposed to be doing, right????

Starting Weight: 263
Current Weight: 225
Loss this week: 5.5
Total loss: 38

4 comments:

  1. Get it, Valeria!!!! You're doing EXACTLY what you are supposed to be doing. I think being in the group is like being around each other in real life. I think at least 3 of us have a visit from AF right now. Wild, huh?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monique and YES that's wild!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Valeria! That is wild about AF though because I had my visit last week too lol.

    ReplyDelete