Monday, July 4, 2011

That's Determination!!!

Ok....As I have stated, I am trying to get 2 miles of elliptical training in 30 minutes.  Came so close Saturday night.  I was determined to get it tonight.  SOOOOO results?????


Well after about 26 minutes, I had reached 1.52 miles.....not looking good....


So at the end of my 30 minutes, I was at 1.80miles.  Didn't get it.  But because I wanted to see 2 miles, I punished myself with 10 more minutes!!!!  And the results???



Yes....0.42 miles!  So tonight I did 40 minutes of elliptical training and did 2.22 miles total!  And I feel great!

Also got in a great weight training workout.


So my goal still remains to reach that 2 mile mark in 30 minutes or else, I might just punish myself again!  But on the upside, I earned 14 APs!  YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment