Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I really didn't want to but I did!!!

I skipped my workout last night.  I was so darn exhausted!!!!  I wanted to skip tonight too!  But my 'work out obsessed' husband nudged me to go upstairs to the rec room and do it.

SOOOOOO  I had in mind that I was still going to hit the 2 miles on the elliptical in 30 minutes....What happened????


Well I DID hit a mile after about 17 minutes.  That's an improvement!

But the overall results....

Just a little bit more than last workout....so I AM making progress!

And I am sooooo glad to have such a supportive husband who is not pushy but motivating just enough to get my booty moving!

Here's to next workout!

1 comment:

  1. Good job and great hubby! Seriously, Valeria, I'm starting to think we're the same person. I wanted DESPERATELY to skip Zumba last night. But I went and I'm glad I did! But, really, if it wasn't Zumba, I would have bailed. So KUDOS to you for hitting the elliptical!

    ReplyDelete