Sunday, July 3, 2011

Workout Summary

Sorry....Friday night's workout was a bit late so I didn't have time to summarize.  My goal was 2 miles in 30 minutes on the elliptical.  Well....This is what happened:


1.85 miles!!!!  SO CLOSE!!!!

I followed that workout, as usual, with 10 minutes of abs to the beat of my music.

Well last night, I was determined to hit that 2 miles in 30 minutes.  And I THINK I really did....But I was so excited about working out that I forgot to grab my headphones and then when I got back on I forgot to press start!  After about 5 minutes of working out, I was wondering why I was still on 29 minutes!!!!  So technically I did 35 minutes of workout but only 30 was timed.  So I truly think I DID hit that mark!!!!  Add the extra 5 minutes and.....


I WILL GET IT!!!!

*** Also did 200 crunches last night ***

No comments:

Post a Comment