Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's Alive!!!!


Well I'm back from vacation! And I was doing good until thy warm chocolate cake yesterday....

So I was to punish myself by doing an hour of step aerobics but instead, I Started by plugging in my elliptical trainer to see if it would work. Well guess what, it did!!!!

I ended up doing 1.31 miles in 20 minutes and I was pouring sweat by the end.









I'm excited to say that this was the first time ever that I have been somewhere, worn a swimsuit, and didn't cover up. I was really confident! Wasn't ashamed at all. I'm proud of all that I have accomplished so far.

34 lbs in 6 months! Something to be proud of.







(I know. I look drunk. This was after working out and hubby took this.)

Tomorrow is weigh in day. I'm not expecting much but we shall see!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: